Skip to content
Program Educational Outputs (PEOs)
- PEO1: To set up career in the field of mechanization for industrial and social needs.
- PEO2: To manifest technical capabilities in the domain of expertise through higher studies and/or career advancement courses.
- PEO3: To inculcate skills for self-reliant ventures with ethical practices in the domain.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- PSO1: Graduates will engage in the continual and sustainable professional growth through innovative activities.
- PSO2: Graduate will acquire competency to address social, technical and business challenges.
- PSO3: Graduate will lead for proficiency in the domain of expertise through nurturing technical skill