Objective of Club
Name of Club: Students Club of Indigeneity for Nurturing Individuals Talents (SCINIT) Club
1)Energizing and positioning students club / Groups Chapters/ Societies as facilitating entity for pursuit of individual interests, creative words, Showcasing talent, networking and teamwork opportunities, social experience
2) To provide service to the broader community. That allows members to gain personal and professional skills in the area of leadership development.
3) To provide a clean, comfortable and inviting environment where students, staff, faculty and community can relax and interact socially.
4) To provide quality extracurricular activities of an educational, social, cultural and recreational nature to the campus community.
5) To assist in the personal development of students through both formal training sessions and daily interaction, In the area of leadership, moral and values classification, social responsibility, self-realization and interpersonal cooperation.
- 1. Report on Engineers Activities (15.09.2022)
- 2. Report on Social Entrepreneurship and Internship Opportunities under Startup Yatra (11.10.2022)
- 3. Report of One week workshop on IOT based smart cities application (21.11.2022)
- 4. Report on Scope of Innovation in the field of Mixed Reality (10.12.2022)
- 5. Report of workshop on Make Your Brain Happy with Art and Craft (19.1.2023)